Ordering and Pricing

Do I have to visit the offshore jurisdiction to incorporate the company?

No. All pre-incorporation and post-incorporation paperwork can be prepared without personal presence of the beneficial owner. According to Business Companies Act, all incorporation documents are actually supposed to be signed and filed by a licensed Registered Agent, so that´s what we would do. The post-incorporation paperwork, which we also prepare in its entirety, contain documents which will enable the client to assume practical control over the new offshore company.

Then again, we are not merely an internet website, but real, "bricks and mortar" Registered Agent firm – so we always welcome clients who prefer to pay us a visit.