Ownership and Control of my Offshore Company

What documents will I get to ensure my full control over the company and to enable me to resign any officers or agents if I want to?

Apart from the trust declarations from the nominee shareholder, You can get a similar undertaking from the nominee director. As an alternative, the nominee director can issue an undated resignation letter, which can be executed by the client at any time, thus removing the director from office with immediate or past effect. Finally, if specifically required by the circumstances, a detailed and specific Company Management Services contract may be drafted and concluded between You and the Registered Agent firm (who would also represent all nominees involved).