BVI OFFSHORE MUTUAL FUNDS
British Virgin Islands is the global leader in registration of offshore mutual funds. More than 3000 mutual funds are currently registered in the BVI, with the total of over 100 billion US dollars under management. The popularity of the BVI as the prime location for offshore mutual funds grows by the day, as investment professionals increasingly recognize the benefits of this tax haven jurisdiction. Fidelity Corporate Services Ltd can provide a comprehensive incorporation and licensing services package to establish a private, professional or public mutual fund in the BVI, or to register a fund management company in the BVI.
Establishment and Licensing of a Fund Management Company
In conjunction with the establishment of a BVI mutual fund, we can assist with the establishment and licensing of a fund management firm in the BVI. Again, we offer an all-inclusive solution, with the following services provided:
- Drafting of special Memorandum and Articles of Association for the Fund Management company.
- Provision of the Registered Agent and Registered Office.
- Incorporation of the Fund Management company as a BVI Business Company.
- Payment of standard Government fees at incorporation of the Fund Management company.
- Drafting of First Minutes, appointment of directors and primary corporate documents.
- Obtaining duplicate Certificate of Incorporation (for licensing purposes).
- Legal review of all corporate and contractual documents by a BVI-based legal counsel.
- Drafting the licence Application for licencing as Fund Manager.
- Submission of the licence Application along with the accompanying documents.
- Payment of Fund Manager Application fee and Recognition fee.
- Follow-up with the licence Application and liaison with the Financial Services Commission.